|Ukraine Shogi Championship - 2019||Tournament|
|Start time||2019-12-28 11:00|
|End time||2019-12-29 11:00|
|Place||Kiyv Shogi Club (Kiyv Shogi Club (14 Polovetska Street, 14, Kyiv))|
|Contact||Ukrainian Shogi Federation (Boris Baydenko (mobile: +380663410157 email:firstname.lastname@example.org))|
Dear Mr. and Mrs.,
Ukrainian Shogi Federation invites you to take part in Ukrainian Shogi Championship - 2019.
1. The event will take place from 28th to 29th December in Kyiv (Ukraine), in Kyiv Shogi Club (Street Polovetskaya, 14)
2. This tournament is included in qualifying points system.
3. Tournament rules: 6 round Swiss system
Time control: 30 minutes basic time for each player + byo-yomi: 1 minute per move
4. Tournament fee:
200 UAH (~7Є),
100 UAH (~3Є) for USF members
free for participants under 14
5. Prize giving:
The players, that took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in tournament, will be awarded diplomas and medals.
6. Tournament schedule:
28th December (Saturday):
11-00 - 11-45 - registration,
12-00 - 1st round,
14-00 - 2nd round,
16-00 - 3rd round
29th December (Sunday):
10-00 - 4th round,
12-00 - 5th round,
14-00 - 6th round,
16-00 - closing/prize giving ceremony
7. Placement criteria (ranged in decreasing importance):
- the result of the party between the players.
In case all this criteria are still equal against the players in prize giving group, the additional competition will be judged between those players. Conditions of that competition will be settled by the tournament’s judge.
8. Special rules:
1) In case of sennichite the party will be replayed immediately with 10 minutes for each player time control (with no byo-yomi).
2) In case of zishogi the points will be counted according to "27-point Declare System". The player who has less than 27 points, loses (or the declarer loses in case if any one of the "27-point Declare System" conditions is broken). If both players have 27 points, White wins.
(Rook and bishop worthes 5 points each, king worthes 0 points, other pieces - 1 point each)
These two cases must be fixed by tournament’s chief judge (or his assistant).
9. Ukrainian Shogi Federation pays back a fare to Kyiv and in the opposite direction, in the amount of the cost of a train ticket to a boarding car and also provides accommodation during the tournament for those representatives from all districts of Ukraine who satisfies all the conditions below:
a) are Ukrainian Shogi Federation members and have no debts to the USF and
b) are citizens of Ukraine and are not residents of Kyiv and
c) have USF national rating not less than 700 points at the moment of Ukrainian Shogi Championship - 2018 beginning.
One person from each Ukrainian district may apply for a travel fare and accommodation.
If more than one person from one district of Ukraine satisfies a) b) c) criterias, payback for the travel will be credited to the person with the highest USF national rating at the moment of Ukrainian Shogi Championship - 2019 beginning
10. All expenses for other players’ participating in the tournament are charged from sending organizations.
11. Preliminary registration is by email: email@example.com
Tournament chief judge – Boris Baydenko
Contact person: Boris Baydenko, mobile: +38066341015, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org