|7th Cracovia Shogi Tournament||Tournament|
|Start time||2015-12-27 14:15|
|End time||2015-12-29 16:30|
|Place||Galaxy Hotel (22a Gesia Str.)|
|Contact||Mariusz Stanaszek (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
THE ORGANIZATIONAL ANNONCEMENT of
the VIIth CRACOW SHOGI TOURNAMENT
• Polish Shogi Association
• Malopolska Chess Association
• The Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technique
DATE & PLACE OF GAME
The tournament will take on 27 - 29 December 2015 y. as
a part of the 26th International Chess Festival “Cracovia'15”,
in the Galaxy Hotel, Poland, Cracow, 22a Gesia st.
ACCOMMODATION & FULL BOARD
The conditions are the same as for the 26th International
Chess Festival “Cracovia' 2015”.
• The tournament will be played according to the Swiss
system on a distance of 9 rounds. In case of a smaller
number of participants the organizers reserve for
themselves the right to adapt the game system to the
number of players, in it, to decrease the number of
• The competitors can not suggest and co-ordinate the
draw, and in case of the draw according to general
principles the party shall be repeat as blitz game
7 minutes for each player.
• The order of places is established according to the
number of scored points with an auxiliary classification as
follows: middle Bucholz, full Bucholz, progression,
a direct result.
• The game rate 45 min. + 30 sec., byo–yomi for each
• The registration fee amounts to 30 PLN / 8 EUR.
The participants of the Chess Festival Cracovia’15 who
paid there the registration fee are released from it.
• The equipment is guaranteed by the organizer.
• The start list is based on the ranking in turn FESA.
For persons without ranking 0 points is assumed.
• The organizer appoints the person who is responsible for
the correct playing.
ROUND TIME TABLE
27.12.2015 14.15 – the opening and rounds I, II
28.12.2015 9.00 - rounds III, IV
28.12.2015 14.00 - rounds V, VI, VII
29.12.2015 9.00 - rounds VIII, IX, the end
Rounds II, IV, VI, VII, IX begin 15 minutes after the end of
the previous round.
I place 500 zl
II place 300 zl
III place 200 zl
IV place 100 zl
APPLICATIONS & INFORMATION
Phone +48 693-646-823; e-mail - email@example.com and
before the tournament.
The list of the participants closes at 2.00 p.m.